2016 Beerfest – October 17-23
Going to be another Festival to remember – Tickets on sale Mid-August! Come to Strong Beerfest to prepare for Octoberfest
All ticket info is posted on www.eventfinda.co.nz and in the Winter Edition of Famously Rotorua magazine. Further Bus schedule and Event information is on our Happenings page and will be on posters around town for your information.
Please note: Beerfest is not a BYO event and is a Festival-style atmosphere in which to enjoy great food, exceptional beverages and fantastic music. Only happy people please, or you will nicely be asked to leave!
The Okere Falls Store
BEERFEST Rules & conditions:
“Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be Happy”- Benjamin Franklin
Please read and respect the items below to ensure all attending 2015 Beerfest remain safe & happy J Thanks!!
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY & ATTENDANCE:
The Okere Falls Beerfest is a licenced liquor event operating under strict regulations. We reserve the right to remove any individuals from the 2015 Okere Falls Beerfest whose behaviour prevents others from having a good time. Unacceptable behaviour includes, but is not limited to, intoxication, fighting and rudeness.
Alcoholic beverages cannot be consumed outside the main gate, and may not be taken off-premise when you leave.
A “Last Call” bell will be rung and announcement will be made 30-40 minutes prior to the end of each evening.
Promotional photos and video will be taken at the 2015 Okere Falls Beerfest and by purchasing a ticket and entering the venue, you give your permission for your likeness to be used by The Okere Falls Store and its promoters. If you do not want your image used by The Okere Falls Store and its promoters in any future promotion, please let our staff know at the event.
HEALTH & SAFETY:
If you are feeling unwell, please let staff know and we will assist or seek medical assistance if needed. In the event of an emergency, evacuation instructions will be given by staff and also over the PA system. Visitors to the Okere Falls Beerfest must comply with the instructions issued by staff and over the PA system.
RULES & REGULATIONS:
· You will be refused entry if you are intoxicated.
· You will be refused entry if you attempt to bring alcohol into the venue.
· Alcohol will not be served to anyone who is intoxicated.
· Alcohol will not be served to minors.
· A maximum of 2 alcoholic beverages can be purchased per customer.
· Bars will close 30-40 minutes prior to the end of each evening.
· Attendees must vacate the premise by 10pm.
· Free water is available via bottles on all bars and via staff.
· Low and non-alcoholic beverages are available from all bars.
· A Bus service to and from Rotorua is available for limited numbers. Please look at the timetable posted at the entrance, or ask a staff member.
· Buses will begin loading 15minutes prior to their scheduled departure. This will be announced over the PA system and then again 5 minutes before.
· Taxis are available by phone bookings. Feel free to ask one of the staff to call one for you if needed.
· If you book a taxi, you must wait out front until it comes. They will not collect you from inside the venue.
· Anyone deemed intoxicated will be asked to leave the Okere Falls Beerfest at any time during the event.
· There is zero tolerance for unruly or aggressive behaviour.
· All conditions of entry will be strictly enforced.
“Drinking Beer doesn’t make you fat. It makes you lean… against Bars, tables, chairs and poles.” Anonymous.
BE SAFE AND ENJOY YOUR NIGHT!!